Saturday 14 March 2020
10:00am – 2:00pm
FREE entry for general public
71 Exhibition Road, Gympie 4570
Phone: 0419 224 628
LUCKY DOOR PRIZES
Everyone who comes through the door went into the draw.
This event is supported by the
wonderful people at CHSN
BE CALM and see you on Saturday.
Come and Connect with YOUR Community at the Pavilion.
We are grateful for everyone who has donated prizes and gifts for the Lucky Door prizes.
Every single person who comes into the event and fills out an entry form will go in the draw for the prizes.
- Tin Can Bay Photography has donated a gift voucher for one 3 hour outdoor photography workshop tour with Ken Ferguson (0438 831 947)
- Tom Grady Real Estate: Property photographs and drone aerial pictures when selling your property through Trevor and Hayley.
- Gympie Cage Bird Club has created a stunning bird feeder.
- Follow Your Family voucher for $50 of family history research.
- Malouf Pharmacy, Reef Street has donated a basket of goodness to the value of $100
- Mary Valley Rattler has donated:
- 2 family passes each valued at $155
- Breaky in March.
Showcasing groups, clubs, organisations and businesses in the Gympie community.
Focusing on physical and mental activity, involvement, fun, learning, sharing and joining in for all age groups.
This event is open to all:-
- Not-For-Profit clubs and groups, sporting clubs, recreational clubs and special interest groups
- Businesses that focus on our community
- Any interested persons who would like to form a social or sporting group
Connecting people from all walks of life…
Businesses incorporating such things as: Involvement, Movement, Meditation & Workshops…..
Not-For-Profit Groups we would love to have involved: examples: Lions, Rotary, Sporting Groups, Learning Groups, community gardens, Girl Guides, Scouts, sewing groups, art, theater, camera clubs, chess clubs, The Dragon Boats, animal groups (pony clubs, bird fanciers, poultry groups) Friends of the Gallery, Land for Wildlife (MRCCC) Landcare.
Supporting the Community Groups – this is a section that has evolved following the first event.
Come along and share your story.
Adults and children alike all want to belong to a group where they feel accepted and connected. People have wide ranging interests, talents and social skills, so finding the right group can sometimes be a challenge. Living in a rural area can add additional barriers as we are spread out over a large area and often do not have contact with the larger community. The aim of Connecting the Community Event is to help people find each other, in the hope of fostering friendships and support networks for young and old. For the active people in our community we aim to have sporting, fitness and dance groups, for the creative minds who like busy fingers, we have will have arts and crafts groups.
There are so many different groups around that most people don’t know about. So take the opportunity to get your group OUT THERE and meet new people….
Participants are invited to apply: Phone: 0419 224 628
Further information regarding costs etc available on the BOOK A SPACE page. This is a very affordable event to allow everyone to participate.
This event will be spread from the outside in at the newly renovated Pavilion. Grassy area will be used for feeding people and activities, the stage will be in full flow with movement and activity, and the presentations will take place in the meeting room upstairs.
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors
If you are wanting to book a space
Please go directly to the Booking A Space Page.
ASK A QUESTION
PAVILION BUILDING GYMPIE SHOWGROUNDS